It feels weird:


I asked around the shop and no one will own up to having seen it or knows who delivered it. It appears to have been hand delivered for me personally and no one else got one.

After ruminating on the subject of the VIP Invitation to the Mizzurian Expo and Ball for a few days I write this letter:

===

Dear Ms. Chan,

I am honoured to have received your personal invitation to the Trade Show and Ball as your guest.

Thank You.

I have a lot of curiosity regarding this, which I assume will all be revealed when we meet. Of which I look forward to.

Kindest Regards,
Catlin


P.S. My friend Hank is a big fan of video games and would love to get a chance to play something new, if it's not too much to ask if he may go to the Expo as my plus one.


===

I put the note next to my computer with the plan of giving it to her when we meet, since I don't have a return address.

The note to Ms. Chan is meant as bait. I want to see if the note moves or disappears and/or if he gets a response.

There's a little tick of ink from the paper to the top surface of the computer desk which would show if the paper has been moved.

Although the rest of the loft is common to the rest of the shop/warehouse, my bedroom is private.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Utility of Kiltz:

Let me tell you about Hell Hounds and Hatchets:

Let me tell you about the day I stepped into a fantasy world: